For new courts, the coating system protects the court from the elements, enhances its appearance, and determines the playing characteristics of the court. For existing courts, a new surface can restore your court by bringing back the look of a new constructed court. We only use the highest quality products – 100% Acrylic products – to coat your courts for optimum performance and durability ensuring long term protection against weather conditions. Our portfolio will provide you with a full range of repairs and resurfacing to completely bring life to your court.
Note: Steps may vary depending on courts’ conditions of and others job requirements.
Our Steps May Include:
- Clean courts with high pressure water equipment.
- Repairing structural cracks and level depression using 100% Acrylic Patch (in some instances fiber glass may be used to patch).
- Application of one or more coats of Acrylic resurfacer.
- Application of two or more coats of Acrylic Color.
- Painting playing lines to USTA specifications.